Skip to main content

Day Five: Happy TGIF a bit Later

OMG, we're at the "9th" hour of Friday and I'm so late in posting this article which I am writing as I "speak"!  I recorded a video vlog earlier today to post as an update before I posted the last article for this week's blog-scavenger hunt but alas, sometimes life just gets in the way! Oy!

Firstly, I had to go to the docs to get a check up because of some flare up issues with my upper back. Yikes, I've been feeling really yucky on and off and have put off doing what needs to be done and decided, now it must be done. Now I'm supposed to take all these meds and I'm like, "Really"?  I hate taking pills!  Then the nurse prior to me seeing the doc told me my weight and I was like "Really"?  Nooooooo!   No seriously NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Oy!


You know I've not been working out as often as before and that usually keeps me in shape and toned and now.....nope sir gotta get back to it, but since this discussion is for my Foreverserenity blog and not this one, on that note, I will end this conversation here. But in the meantime, do go see your doctor should you sense something is wrong or you have been avoiding going in to see what is wrong. I talk about this all of the time on my lifestyle blog and I'm reminding you here as well my curvy divas.


So, this is the last of the articles for this week's and this 3-year annivesary scavenger hunt.  Hmmm, next year I'm going to see what I will do next!lol!

I enjoyed doing this and I do hope you did too. I will leave Day Five's write up until sunday when I will hopefully be able to do a drawing of the raffle and will put that results on the blog on Monday.  So, do get your responses in to me by 12 Noon Eastern/US time on Sunday, May 30th!  And we will have a Blogversary article up as well that day!  I'm excited about the anniversary article because I've written it in a different style this year.  I love the movies, and I love award shows and I've done something along that line...kind of!  You have to stay tune to read it and I do hope you will enjoy it when it's out! 


I can't wait to receive your emails my highest purpose at donnaandcompany at yahoo.com.  Remember, use all of the words and/or phrases you have taken note of from all of the articles.  And the last words are somewhere here in this very article.  Also, the clue for you to see where the actual phrase is....nope, not that easy, go hunt for it somewhere on our fan page.  I don't have to tell you where our fan page is now do I?!  lol!  Thank you so much for playing!  Stay tune for the blog below. 

Each day, for the next five days, I will include a word or phrase in each article I publish for this entire weekYou will put it all together and send the sentence or quote from those words as the answer in an email to donnaand company at yahoo dot com. Now find the word or phrase in this article and make a note of it.
Come on, join in the fun with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curvy Looks: What I Wore In a Week

I like reviewing my Style-looks to see how my fashion has progressed, what clothing I intend to keep during my #Showmeyourcloset make over (more on this soon) and also just in case I have to re-think my style strategy when in work-mode. There are good days when my looks are on pointe, and those moments when I wonder what the heck was I thinking with a look that I wore! That may have happened to you as well at times curvy divas?! You know, when the clothing you wore makes you go...WTF?!  This was not how I envisioned this look. I can't wait to get home to take it off!lol! Been there, done that so many times! haha

The Look: New Year's Eve the Weddington Way

Picture this curvy divas, your friend is getting married on New Year's Eve, oh the joy! Then she asks you to be her bridesmaid, and guess what else?  No, not wear that same bouffant dress from her cousin's wedding, oh the horror.  You will be able to create your very own bridesmaid style, your way!!!! Your instructions are, since you are ready for this adventure, "You have to select from the bride's choice of dresses".   All you have to do is accessorize!!!!  This beautiful champagne lace dress from Weddington Way is the one!  Picture this, I'm thinking  monochromatic & luxe femininity . H owever, do not outshine the bride, that's always a no-no! The Weddington Way Nora Dress: A perfect choice.   Gorgeous, lace styling, monochromatic, yet luxe - you could style this many ways. Weddington Way Nora Bridesmaid dress in Champagne  Our choices: Lace gloves:   What better way to add that air of sophistication and femininity, with an oomph of lux

Vintage Vogue

In March of 2012 before I decided to create this blog, I shared my love for Vogue magazine on my d-foreverserenity blog with the article I am super-imposing below. I have this "thing" for magazines. I won't say obsession...I love the glossy pages, the colors, and usually read them from cover to cover....! I had so many magazines piled up, I had to get rid of them...and yes, regretted it the minute I did! Anyway, I'm so glad there are online choices now!!!! Takes up less place in my bedroom!lol! I have saved some of my favorite issues, and shared some style inspiration and observation below. These were my  favorite looks from a  Vogue  magazine issue from August 2006 , six years ago in the past, I know, but I have tons of mags and I love  flipping  through the pages!  These  looks are so fresh today !!  Vogue  featured the color combination of  "The  Red  is the new Black" - red being the new black at the time! Patrick Demarchelier, photographer and model