Skip to main content

27 Haircuts to try this November

I was reading this article The 27 Best Haircut to Try in November on glamour.com and thought I would share with you curvy divas! Do you feel like you are in a rut?  Maybe you've been thinking of a makeover?  Well, why not start with your hair!  I loved these ideas suggested by Glamour!


As a natural hair diva myself, I'm always fascinated by other divas with natural hair. I want to know how they care for their hair, how they wear their hair and what styles they wear!  Here are a few:

This is a natural hair with bangs. They suggest cutting the bangs at an angle so they just fall into place! A great idea!
Photo: Mark Leibowitz



The Pixie cut on what looks like relaxed hair (but could be used on natural hair as well)!


Photo: Mark Leibowitz



I love this look!  It suits her face so well too! It's great when you have a great hairstylist who knows how to cut your hair to flatter your face! Another Pixie cut!


Photo: Mark Leibowitz



Another Pixie look on natural hair! (they seem to be fascinated with the Pixie!)

Photo: Mark Leibowitz






The Fro-bob, as named by Glamour! Love this look, now it has a name!lol!

Solange Knowles rocking this look!  Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images


These are my favourite looks from the article. To read the full article and see more suggestions, copy and paste this link in your browser: http://www.glamour.com/beauty/2012/10/the-27-best-haircuts-to-try-in-november?intcid=edittrail#slide=1













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2012 Trends

Summer is not yet over but already the fashion world has moved on, for some time now, to Fall !  I love to peruse any information I see about Fall Fashions before the season begins too; learning what the colors and styles will be, and to see if there are any trends to follow. Where trends are concerned, I firmly believe that it is best to choose the look that will work best for you.  You can follow a trend, but you should tweak it to make it your own! This is how you discover your own sense of style! I love receiving emails from Ken Downing, Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus !  He shared quite a lot of details in his latest E-mail newsletter to me!  To start off, one of Fall's fashion trend will be the: Statement Handbag : Michael Kors Skorpios Haircalf Ring Tote - $1,695 from Neiman Marcus on neimanmarcus.com Yes, animal print continues even into the Fall season!  Budget conscious divas will do what we do best and shop around for th...

Wearing Red

It's Valentine's Day again and I'm sure many of you curvy divas are wondering what to wear tonight?  Some of us have plans, but others will keep it low keyed at home...or not! Whatever you do curvy divas, I found some great suggestions on Elle.com!  They featured RED , in everything, accessories, clothing, make up, even underwear!  Here are my favorite picks! I LOVE this dress! The silhouette is beautiful and will flatter most body types!  I checked and this item doesn't go larger than a size 12 by the designer, and they are out of this style at Neiman Marcus, however, it's a great look and you can find something similar elsewhere!  If it is too long, find a shorter length. Rachel Pally Caftan V-neck dress -  +Neiman Marcus photo courtesy Neiman Marcus via Elle.com A fire engine red dress!!! Always great in any woman's wardrobe if she dares to wear it! This beautiful dress is also not available in larger sizes. It goes to...

How to Wear Glitter in the Daytime

Have you ever worn sequin aka glitter?  It is pretty much a trend in fashion these days.  Glitter is worn mostly at nights and for real special and dressier occasions. But not so today curvy divas. Glitter can also be worn during the day!  I've worn glitter during the day time before and I try to make it look as understated as possible!  You don't need too much accessories when you wear glitter.  It is pretty much how you put your outfit together! On Elle.com Amanda Fitzsimons interviewed designer Marissa Webb who is known for using sequins during the daytime!  Amanda wanted to know if this look (daytime glitter) can really work? Marissa said it definitely can and thinks it is in how shine the sequinned (or glittered) garment that choose to wear is. It is not just in the size of the beadings at all! I tend to agree with her.   I don't think a really shiny sequinned garment on its own, would work for daytime. That would definitely be overkill! ...