This is a quickie video of a belt I'm reviewing curvy divas. I will do a full report soon. For now, take a look at the video, and check out my personal & lifestyle blog, Foreverserenity on why I'm doing this.
Summer is not yet over but already the fashion world has moved on, for some time now, to Fall ! I love to peruse any information I see about Fall Fashions before the season begins too; learning what the colors and styles will be, and to see if there are any trends to follow. Where trends are concerned, I firmly believe that it is best to choose the look that will work best for you. You can follow a trend, but you should tweak it to make it your own! This is how you discover your own sense of style! I love receiving emails from Ken Downing, Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus ! He shared quite a lot of details in his latest E-mail newsletter to me! To start off, one of Fall's fashion trend will be the: Statement Handbag : Michael Kors Skorpios Haircalf Ring Tote - $1,695 from Neiman Marcus on neimanmarcus.com Yes, animal print continues even into the Fall season! Budget conscious divas will do what we do best and shop around for th...
Comments