Skip to main content

Risque Swim Wear - Swimming or just fun times on the sand?

These days, it seems the designs of some are getting more risque! There is sexy, and then there is OMG...what?!  Take a look at the swimsuit below from an article I read on Frisky.com. Winona Dimeo-Ediger shared a couple of swimsuits she simply doesn't want, and I quite agree with her, in an article titled
"Do Not Want: The Stand-Perfectly-Still-Or-Else Swimsuit". 

Do you think an item like this is made for actually physical activity such as swimming?  Ummm, I don't think so!  This beautiful lady would be sitting and tanning...and drinking cocktails!



If you are able to pull off a look like this, go for it!  However, do remember, if you're going to be overexposed due to a "nip-slip", well, don't wear it!


Be careful the type of swim suit you choose this season.  Here are some more that are questionable!


Swimming or just fun times on the sand? Read more here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Wear Glitter in the Daytime

Have you ever worn sequin aka glitter?  It is pretty much a trend in fashion these days.  Glitter is worn mostly at nights and for real special and dressier occasions. But not so today curvy divas. Glitter can also be worn during the day!  I've worn glitter during the day time before and I try to make it look as understated as possible!  You don't need too much accessories when you wear glitter.  It is pretty much how you put your outfit together! On Elle.com Amanda Fitzsimons interviewed designer Marissa Webb who is known for using sequins during the daytime!  Amanda wanted to know if this look (daytime glitter) can really work? Marissa said it definitely can and thinks it is in how shine the sequinned (or glittered) garment that choose to wear is. It is not just in the size of the beadings at all! I tend to agree with her.   I don't think a really shiny sequinned garment on its own, would work for daytime. That would definitely be overkill! ...

Fall 2012 Trends

Summer is not yet over but already the fashion world has moved on, for some time now, to Fall !  I love to peruse any information I see about Fall Fashions before the season begins too; learning what the colors and styles will be, and to see if there are any trends to follow. Where trends are concerned, I firmly believe that it is best to choose the look that will work best for you.  You can follow a trend, but you should tweak it to make it your own! This is how you discover your own sense of style! I love receiving emails from Ken Downing, Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus !  He shared quite a lot of details in his latest E-mail newsletter to me!  To start off, one of Fall's fashion trend will be the: Statement Handbag : Michael Kors Skorpios Haircalf Ring Tote - $1,695 from Neiman Marcus on neimanmarcus.com Yes, animal print continues even into the Fall season!  Budget conscious divas will do what we do best and shop around for th...

The Best Hair Color for You

You choose your outfit with care, down to the shoes you wear for that particular look.  You put your makeup on, and now it's time for your hair.....why is it not looking its best?  Everything that you do in trying to style it, is just so wrong!  You're ready to scream or pull your hair out!!!! Have you ever had a bad hair day?  I know I have, more than once!  Usually, if I'm lucky, I'll have time to wear a hat, a wig or pin my hair in a way to make it work!  It doesn't matter who you are, for every woman, if your hair isn't at its best, you will not be too ! When you have your hair, as some might say "did" or "done" you know you will be at your fabulously curvy best !  One of the  things I like to do is color my hair. Yes, it's chemical, so I guess I'm not totally au naturel!  You can try a rinse, which is a way to temporarily color your hair with a new look, or you can use a permanent color and rock your hair the way you want! ...