Skip to main content

The 10 Best Red Lipsticks - A Myriad of Choices

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Mega Last Lipcolor in Cherry Picking
I have once again become a fan of Red Lips curvy divas! There was a time when I was younger and having red lips was my choice a lot of times. Oh I would dabble with other lip colors, purple, pink, bronze, even black lipsticks!

As the years went by I somehow hated that color, not on others, but on me!  When I saw another woman in red lipstick, I admired the look and thought how good they looked. For me, ugh! Nope, not happening!  I just couldn't seem to find the perfect red lip color anymore, they all looked bad on me, in my head!  Hmmm, did I need an intervention?

Naww, I didn't, and I'm back full circle, loving and wearing that gorgeous shade again! I now own, a couple of lipsticks in different shades of red, how fun! Imagine my joy when I saw Elle.com featuring Red Lips, ohh la la!

Here are Elle.com choices for the 10 Best Red Lipsticks!!!!!



Rimmel Lasing Color Lipstick in Kate #1


Dolce & Gabbana Cream Lipstick in Iconic


Georgio Armani Beauty Rouge d'Armani Lipstick in 401



You have got to go to the link above to see the other six!  I'm feeling several shades of red for this Spring and Summer, how about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2012 Trends

Summer is not yet over but already the fashion world has moved on, for some time now, to Fall !  I love to peruse any information I see about Fall Fashions before the season begins too; learning what the colors and styles will be, and to see if there are any trends to follow. Where trends are concerned, I firmly believe that it is best to choose the look that will work best for you.  You can follow a trend, but you should tweak it to make it your own! This is how you discover your own sense of style! I love receiving emails from Ken Downing, Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus !  He shared quite a lot of details in his latest E-mail newsletter to me!  To start off, one of Fall's fashion trend will be the: Statement Handbag : Michael Kors Skorpios Haircalf Ring Tote - $1,695 from Neiman Marcus on neimanmarcus.com Yes, animal print continues even into the Fall season!  Budget conscious divas will do what we do best and shop around for th...

Happy Blogoversary Fabulously Curvy - Year Three!

~Happy Blogoversary, Happy Blogoversary, Happy Blogoversary, Hhaaaaapppppy Blog-o-ver-sa-ry!~ Wow curvy divas, it is that time again, we commemorate the date Fabulously Curvy blog began.   We wrote an article in 2013 for our First Year Blogversary , but I don't remember why I didn't do one for year two?!  However, that's in the past and we are moving forward with excitement and looking forward to what is to come for us. Happy Birthday Fabulously Curvy! First article published on May 30, 2012. In 2014 we covered happenings such as: Alexander Wang's first  collab with H&M ; and  National Handbag Day .  We covered events such as: going backstage for Orlando International Fashion Week , covering their casting call; and announcing the launch of Beyond the Curves First Showcase here in Orlando .  We shared curvy news such as the launch of Domino Dollhouse's new fashion line, Science Vision Collection , and did our first Vlog "How To", ...

The Best Hair Color for You

You choose your outfit with care, down to the shoes you wear for that particular look.  You put your makeup on, and now it's time for your hair.....why is it not looking its best?  Everything that you do in trying to style it, is just so wrong!  You're ready to scream or pull your hair out!!!! Have you ever had a bad hair day?  I know I have, more than once!  Usually, if I'm lucky, I'll have time to wear a hat, a wig or pin my hair in a way to make it work!  It doesn't matter who you are, for every woman, if your hair isn't at its best, you will not be too ! When you have your hair, as some might say "did" or "done" you know you will be at your fabulously curvy best !  One of the  things I like to do is color my hair. Yes, it's chemical, so I guess I'm not totally au naturel!  You can try a rinse, which is a way to temporarily color your hair with a new look, or you can use a permanent color and rock your hair the way you want! ...