Skip to main content

Kate Moss & Me

I'm still in search of the perfect shade of lipstick that would look really great on me. The last time I found a lovely shade of red I mentioned it on my foreverserenity blog. This time, I'm sharing my latest find (in detail) right here with you my curvy divas!  This is Kate Moss' (by/Rimmel London) new lipstick line. 

Although her line was out since 2011, this particular one might already have been "out" in Europe & the UK, (I haven't checked) I've just recently noticed it at one of my local drug store, Walgreens! In fact, the cosmetic lady said it was new!  On a sidenote, I love buying makeup, and hair products and other stuff at Walgreens. I get lost inside it's walls quite often!


Don't you love the look of the case? Sleek and elegant?! The Red color of the case is quite fashionable, and her signature (first name only) graces the top, with a heart!
fabulouslycurvy.com


                                Lasting Finish #109 Rossetto Rouge
fabulouslycurvy.com






At home I tried it on, hmmm, not bad, but a bit too light for me don't you think?  

fabulouslycurvy.com

Because I do like the look (plus, it leaves a nice flavor on my lips too!) and the shade of Coral Red, I do what I've always done....
fabulouslycurvy.com


....mixed it with another shade of lipstick I already had, Maybelline's #325, Cinnamon Stick....





......we have a winning blend!!! Notice how it somehow matches my shirt...not too shabby!
fabulouslycurvy.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2012 Trends

Summer is not yet over but already the fashion world has moved on, for some time now, to Fall !  I love to peruse any information I see about Fall Fashions before the season begins too; learning what the colors and styles will be, and to see if there are any trends to follow. Where trends are concerned, I firmly believe that it is best to choose the look that will work best for you.  You can follow a trend, but you should tweak it to make it your own! This is how you discover your own sense of style! I love receiving emails from Ken Downing, Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus !  He shared quite a lot of details in his latest E-mail newsletter to me!  To start off, one of Fall's fashion trend will be the: Statement Handbag : Michael Kors Skorpios Haircalf Ring Tote - $1,695 from Neiman Marcus on neimanmarcus.com Yes, animal print continues even into the Fall season!  Budget conscious divas will do what we do best and shop around for th...

The Best Hair Color for You

You choose your outfit with care, down to the shoes you wear for that particular look.  You put your makeup on, and now it's time for your hair.....why is it not looking its best?  Everything that you do in trying to style it, is just so wrong!  You're ready to scream or pull your hair out!!!! Have you ever had a bad hair day?  I know I have, more than once!  Usually, if I'm lucky, I'll have time to wear a hat, a wig or pin my hair in a way to make it work!  It doesn't matter who you are, for every woman, if your hair isn't at its best, you will not be too ! When you have your hair, as some might say "did" or "done" you know you will be at your fabulously curvy best !  One of the  things I like to do is color my hair. Yes, it's chemical, so I guess I'm not totally au naturel!  You can try a rinse, which is a way to temporarily color your hair with a new look, or you can use a permanent color and rock your hair the way you want! ...

Wearing Red

It's Valentine's Day again and I'm sure many of you curvy divas are wondering what to wear tonight?  Some of us have plans, but others will keep it low keyed at home...or not! Whatever you do curvy divas, I found some great suggestions on Elle.com!  They featured RED , in everything, accessories, clothing, make up, even underwear!  Here are my favorite picks! I LOVE this dress! The silhouette is beautiful and will flatter most body types!  I checked and this item doesn't go larger than a size 12 by the designer, and they are out of this style at Neiman Marcus, however, it's a great look and you can find something similar elsewhere!  If it is too long, find a shorter length. Rachel Pally Caftan V-neck dress -  +Neiman Marcus photo courtesy Neiman Marcus via Elle.com A fire engine red dress!!! Always great in any woman's wardrobe if she dares to wear it! This beautiful dress is also not available in larger sizes. It goes to...